On the morning of June 15, 2023, a meeting, exchange, and connection session took place at the auditorium of Campus 1, Ba Ria – Vung Tau University (BVU) between BVU and 25 member businesses of BNI Unity Chapter in Vung Tau City.
The participants from BVU in the meeting included: Associate Professor, Dr Nguyen Thi Hoai Phuong – Rector; MS Le Van Toan – Vice Rector; MBA Nguyen Van Thao – Head of Administrative and Personnel Department; MBA Nguyen Ly Xuan Minh – Director of the Student Experience and Employment Center.
On the side of BNI Unity Chapter, Vung Tau City, there was Mr. Dau The Anh – CEO of Ho May Park, along with representatives from 25 member businesses of BNI Unity Chapter in Vung Tau City.
During the meeting and collaborative discussions, both parties agreed on the following goals for strong cooperation and mutual development, based on the spirit of serving the best interests of BVU students, namely:
– Business collaboration with BVU in the training process and provision of support services for BVU students.
– partnership with BVU to organize the “Paid Internship Semester” program for BVU students.
– BVU connecting with businesses to provide part-time and post-graduation employment opportunities for BVU students.
– Business sponsorship of scholarships for BVU students.
– BVU and the participating businesses can collaborate to provide specialized services, expertise, or consultation in their respective areas of strength.
These agreements aim to enhance the overall educational experience and employment prospects for BVU students through closer collaboration with the business community.
Meanwhile, the meeting, exchange, and connection session between Ba Ria – Vung Tau University and the businesses have created a vital link between education and the labor market. This is an important step in ensuring that education meets the demands and requirements of the business community, while also providing students with opportunities for development and success in their future careers.